Hi everyone,
So right now i am in the city of Coban, well its not really a city its more of a large village. We have finally left the lake side city of San Andre´s it is a little bitter sweet. Next week is going to be another adventure we are staying in a small village in the mountains that has no electricity!!! Isnt that crazy so it will def. be an experience. While we are there we are also goign to be doing construction work on a church in the village, so we will all be really tired and really dirty. But before i get ahead of myself tomorrow we are going to Samuc Champe, its sort of like a national park with lakes and hot springs. I hope everyone is still doing great, im sure i will have alot to blog about when i get back to electricity. Talk to everyone soon.
xo soph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep warm in the mountains. Maybe you can take a warm dunk in those hot springs.
jane goodall talked to me and she said to say hi to you and hopes you have some pizza while your down there hehe ;)
Hi Soph, Me, again, enjoying reading your blog! Everytime I am over your home, I keep missing your phone calls to your mom. Have an awesome time! Buenos dias. Love, Mrs. K
Hi Sopheeee,
The Bogles all say hi. Nicaragua sounds very interesting. Wonder if the landscape is very different than Guatamala? I think of major drug trafficking in Nicaragua so keep your eyes and ears open all the time. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. I chuckled about all the food mentions on your last blog entry. If you ate a foot long sub and chips then I know life is good and you've been starving. Hope food continues to be good in Leon. Walking on a volcano is very cool - we did that once in Hawaii. As for our day, Spencer is swimming in Abbington with Milou, and thrilled he turned in his first and miserable WAC on Friday. Carolyn is at the MPSRA in Worcester - still missing you as cox and I am leaving for that race very shortly. In typical regatta style, it's...you guessed it.....raining! At least it's not cold. Clarkee has finished the fall tennis season and called me to send the food bulk-up diet he used this summer because he is too skinny. Oh, I wish I had that problem. He continues to be very happy at Bucknell. Carolyn, can't stand her mother mentioning the "c" word with the applications. Remember the stress of fall of senior year. All is well here, eager for the elections to be over and hopefully an Obama victory.
We really do miss you. Carolyn burped at the table a few night ago and I said Oh, I miss Sophie.
Hugs to you, Love, Karen
Oh, Grant asked if there are chocolate chips in Nicaragua since he's charting your travels by chocolate availability! Think he's wondering if he'll ever go.
Post a Comment