Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hello,
We are trekking through the few weeks that we have in Nicaragua, I am currently in the city of Granada. Its is very pretty, it has a very rustic look with lots of color. It is also hot as hell here, i haven't stopped sweating since i landed. But before i get to far ahead again, last week we spent the week in Leon. It was a really nice city and we stayed at the Lazy Turtle, it was a really cute little hostel. We did have an incident at night and one of the girls got mugged so that was pretty scary but everyone was fine and we all recovered. The night after a few of the girls and I went out dancing again and had a blast. And now we are in Granada. Today, because it is Sunday i have the day to just roam around. I am staying in another home stay with two other girls so that is really fun. We also got a TV in our room which is awesome!! But we are not just here to watch TV, I start my last week of language school tomorrow so that's a bit of a bummer but it will fly by. So i hope everyone is still doing great im sorry about the cold that i have heard about, keep in touch.
Sophie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Sophie, ik loop wat achter maar heb je laatste blogs gelezen leuk al die avonturen al maak je ook de minder leuke kanten mee. Als je de comments van Paul leest blijf ik daarvan ook weer op de hoogte. Sophie geniet van al je ervaringen en hopelijk is je spaans ook steeds beter, kusje Dorien

Anonymous said...

Hi Soph---If you were sweating, can you imagine what I would be like! Well, today you would not be sweltering --it was in the low 30's this AM. Again, keep blogging and HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I'll save some candy for you when you get home. Have a great week! Love, Mrs. K