Hi everyone,
So it has been a really long time i know but i havent really been able to get to a computer much. So for the last week we have been staying in San Juan Del Sur Nicaragua, at a little place by the name of Parque Maderas. It was a hostel but also a perma culture farm. I is run by this guy named tyler who was super chill, and he just had this idea to start a hotel/hostel that could run on it own. So while we were there we helped out and did some yard work while also going to the beach and relaxing. While there i learned how to surf on the beautiful Playa maderas beach, it was awesome!! All of us girls got to stay in one "dorm" together but the beds were huge, i didnt know what to do with myself. I also managed to break two toes while running aound haha but they are fine. After spending an awesome week in San Juan del Sur, we took a bus down to Costa Rica, where right now we a residing in San Jose its the capital and a really big city. We are only here for a day, and then we are being picked up to go to our turtle project im very excited to see what it going to be like and hopefully ill be able to come back with a baby turtle haha. Hope all is well.
xo sophie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HI Soph----What an exciting adventure! Can't wait to see you in person and hear/see all your notes and pictures. Have an awesome November! My best and Love, Mrs. K
Hoi Poppie,
Nou, ik vond het heerlijk om jou gisteren weer even aan de telefoon te hebben, en te horen hoe goed jij het wel niet maakt. Wat een fantastische ervaringen doe jij toch op, en.....je hebt zelfs de nieuwe James Bond gezien voordat k hem gezien heb. Ik ben helemaal jaloers!
Ik hoop dat het schildpadden project leuk is, en ben benieuwd om te horen hoe dat weer was.
Stay safe!
Love you,
Dad
Hi Sophie!!!
I guess I'm an internet idiot b/c I never knew that I could leave a "comment" to your blogs. Sorry for being such a dope. Anyway, I've been reading ALL of your entries over the last few months with a smile on my face. I'm so happy for you and proud of all you're doing! Can't wait till you come home to Hingham and you can share some pics with me!
Live it up!
Have fun!
You're in our thoughts and prayers!
Tom, Karrie, Thomas and Nicholas
Post a Comment