Friday, September 12, 2008

Hey everyone so it is really easy for me to get to a computer here so i will blog as much as i can because it will become a lot less as i go on. Today i went white water tubbing with a good amount of the group and yes i did say tubbing it was awesome! we had to wear helmets and everything it was so cool we went off water falls and through rapids i have never done anything like it. Everyone in my group is really nice and cool. So hopefully ill be able to keep updating.
XO sophie

3 comments:

Joy McKarns said...

Sophie, I'm Melanie's mom. Sounds like you all are having a ball. Take good care of each other.

Anonymous said...

Hi Soph---Have an awesome time ! Love reading your blog and your adventures! Will write soon--take good care.
Love, Mrs. K

nancy said...

Sophie- I'm Katie's mom. I'm really enjoying your blog so keep it up. Makes me feel like I'm almost there but without the bugs!

Nancy Godwin