Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello all,
I know it has been a while im sorry i have just been moving around and switching places. My current location right now is in San Andres, Peten in Guatemala. Im sorry but i am going to make everyone jealous, San Andres is beautiful we are staying on this lake that looks like a tropical ocean it has tropical turquois water, and it is so nice and warm. So besides swimming in the lake every afternoon, I have to go to language school in the morning but after that we go and do little activities and swim. So i am living in a house with a Grandma, Grandpa a mom dad and their four daughters(they love to hula hoop) it is so cute. Also my bedroom is seprate from the house it has two beds and i have my own fan but not only that but i have a view of the lake from my window and my own veranda with lawn chairs. Ok i will stop bragging about my amazing digs haha. So i hope everone is doing well and I will try to write more often.
xo Soph

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I zou willen dat ik even in lekkere stoel bij het meer kon zitten.
Leuk om dit allemaal te lezen.
xxx mam

Joy McKarns said...

Sophie,

It sounds like you are in paradise. How is the Spanish coming? Enjoy the Mayan Ruins this weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Joy
(Melanie's mom)

Anonymous said...

ahem,
donde estan los fotos del lago bonita??! hmmm???
quiero tus fotos!
ahora!
en snapfish claro.
te amo.
-Coco

Anonymous said...

Hi Soph---I love reading your adventures (you've heard that before--but, you know how I love to travel. I am learning about Central America from your blog!)
Have an awesome week. My best, Mrs. K

Anonymous said...

Hoi Poppie,

Leuk om weer een update te lezen.Ik begreep dat jij gisteren weer gebeld had. Harstikke lief, jammer dat wij er niet waren.
Hier is het gewoon erg stil in huis, maar Milou doet het prima zonder haar zusjes!
Hurricane IKE heeft helaas onze mooie boom in de 'voortuin' omgegooid, dus dat is heel erg jammer.
Dit weekeinde heb ik weer een Expert Meeting in Boston, dus de meiden zijn alleen samen.
Bel Mams maar een keertje op weer als het lukt.

Liefs

Pap

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie,

Please don't tell me that thing on your head in the picture on your blog is what I THINK IT IS!?!?! I'm shuttering just thinking of the possibility. Your stay now sounds like absolute bliss. Your little room looking out on the lake sounds perfect. Enjoy it. I hope you too are becoming a pro a hula hooping - have the four daughters teach you.

We're going to Bucknell this weekend to see Clarkeee for parents weekend. I think he is loving it so that's a bonus. The plans in CT. for a new house are coming along - they are going to pick it up and move it including the fireplace - hope it doesn't fall apart.

Rowing is off and running. They got the boats set last week and I think we'll have two boats in the Head of the Charles - how cool is that?

Grant wants to know if they have chocolate chips there?

Hugs from all the Bogles, Adios and have a great day.